- Monitoring COVID-19 symptoms and supporting people during self-isolation
- Monitoring and supporting people with chronic illnesses
Base line data for epidemiological analysis
Self-isolation / self-quarantine during probable or confirmed COVID-19 infection requires continuous monitoring and tracking by qualified healthcare providers to ensure appropriate actions are taken based on the self-isolated person health conditions; as well reducing their anxiety. However, with the sharp increase of patients, the existing call centers can’t cope with the number of calls or gather baseline data for epidemiological studies is required to develop country-based mitigation measures that influence the course of the COVID-19 epidemic..
When people are requested to self-iostlate, they will registered by the designated health care system. The application allows self-iostated people to self-record their COVID-19 symptoms or health monitoring centers to record the self-iostalted people symptoms and monitoring of diabetes, asthma, CVD, and COPD at home, assuring those at the highest risk levels with COVID-19 receive proper care.
- Daily self-recording COVID-19 symptoms, currently based on BC CDC monitoring form
- Record current chronic conditions
Telemedicine / Message Board / Chat Bot
Automated reminder notification
- Automated notification to healthcare providers
- Self-monitoring of Diabetes, Asthma, and COPD
Monitoring and support by public health
- Initial call with the self-isolated person and registration
- Set paramaters for automated notification based on the person's current health conditions, according to the established protocol. The application send TXT MSG notification to the designated health care provider to contact the person using telehealth.
- Daily recording of COVID-19 symptoms, currently based on BC CDC monitoring form
- Recording of chronic conditions, medications and vaccinations, demographics, and emergency contacts
- Visualization of symptoms that are out of range and generation of medical reports
- Analytics for public health
There are many unknows about COVID-19, the application provides baseline data for epidemiological studies is required to develop country-based mitigation measures that influence the course of the COVID-19 epidemic.
It generates comprehensive medical reports and provides comprehensive analytics tools, a series of standardized reports and customizable queries for outcome analysis.
Using third party HIPPA compliant tool, the application helps healthcare providers conduct virtual visits.
Communication with chat, video, voice, and healthcare tools in a single hub.
- Reduce anixety during self-isolation
- Continous monitoring and timely intervention
Reduce pressure on the health care system
Indentify risk areas
Indentify risk areas
Data could be used for research on:
- Epidemiological analysis of COVID-19
- Socio-economic impact of social distance and self-isolation
Effectiveness of self-isolation
COVID-19 prevalence and severity in relation to age group, sex, socio-economic, and ethnicities.
Cookies must be enabled to send messages!